Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Blah Blah #1: Make It Rain & Music Theory

Hey y'all! I highly doubt anyone's reading this, but still, hey y'all anyway! This post is going to be dedicated to briefly talking/rambling about stuff that's going on with me.

I'm trying to figure out a way to earn some more money! *cha-ching cash register noise* Actually, I'm trying to figure out how to get the confidence to put myself out there with an idea that could earn me some more money. I guess there's a difference, right? A lot of note-taking, reading, brainstorming, and re-note-taking has been occurring.

I don't want to spend too much time researching/brainstorming, since I have a tendency to just... not go any further than that. But it's also a good idea to sort of have an idea of where I do/do not want to go, right?

So I'm doing that, and also I got a PS Vita. Whoo! I bought it solely for one particular game, I am not even going to lie. I can't wait!

Also... I've been learning a lot about music theory! Thank you, internet, for your wealth of knowledge and resources. Specifically, I'm trying to learn a particular song, "Tifa's Theme." I want to not just learn to play, but understand how the song works note/structure-wise, if that makes any sense.

That's it for now!
-Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment